Our ministry designed for just children, birth to kindergarten
In Thomas Road Kids Preschool, we teach every child these three truths: that they are made by God, that they are made for a relationship with Jesus, and that they are made to love others. Our kids have fun each week learning more about Jesus alongside their friends through age-appropriate and interactive Bible story lessons taught by trained consistent leaders.
What To Expect
When you become a part of our Thomas Road Kids family, you can expect your child to have a weekly kid’s church experience at their level where they will be safe, valued, accepted, and grow in their faith.
How do I check my child in?
Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to worship service time. Don’t worry it’s easy and there will always be someone ready to help you. When you arrive, head to the kids check in area in the lobby. Here our host team will gather some information and greet you and your family. Parents will receive a set of printed stickers for you to keep and your child to wear with a matching code. Then, you’ll be directed to a group room, where your child will be welcomed, and you can meet their leader. At pickup, parents will return to your child’s group room and once we’ve made the match to your child’s identification sticker, you can check out your child and see what your child learned! In the event your child needs you at any time, we will contact you at the number provided at check-in.
It will look slightly different at different ages but here is what our goal is for Thomas Road Kids!
- Scripture – Kids that value and seek out God’s direction for their lives in the Bible.
- Prayer – Kids that prioritize and spend time listening and talking to God.
- Worship – Kids loving God with their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- Community – Kids that are invested in by a Life Group Leader and peers around God’s Word.
- Serving – Kids using their spiritual gifts and abilities to serve others inside and outside the church.
- Sharing – Kids living their faith out in front of family and friends.
Simply stated, our goal is to see kids become passionate followers of Jesus Christ!